How To Register Your Group
GROUP REGISTRATION DEADLINE DATES:
All groups performing for competition (dance or choral) or exhibition must turn in the following forms.
Roster Form Due Date: January 4, 2024. NEW ROSTERS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED.
Signed Roster by your Parish Priest Due Date: January 4, 2024
Performance Form – DANCE GROUP Due Date: January 16, 2024
SUBMIT DANCE PERFORMANCE FORM HERE
Performance Form – CHORAL GROUP Due Date: January 16, 2024
SUBMIT CHORAL PERFORMANCE FORM HERE
Due Date: February 6, 2024 – COSTUME FORM IS REQUIRED FOR DIRECTORS TO SUBMIT BY THIS DEADLINE PRIOR TO FDF
SUBMIT COSTUME FORM HERE
ALL COMPETING GROUPS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A COSTUME FORM AND PHOTOS.
DIVISION III AND IV GROUPS:
- Division III and IV groups only need to turn in a Roster and Performance form.
- Division III and IV groups only need to complete the Semi-Final Suite section of the Performance form. Place “N/A’ in the Final Suite section of the form.
- Division III and IV groups do not need to submit a costume form.
ADVANCED SENIOR GROUPS:
- Directors of Advanced Senior groups should send a short summary (250 words or less) about the groups’ suites to be included in the Oli Mazi. Deadline to submit is January 16, 2023.
GROUP FORMS THINGS TO NOTE:
- ROSTER FORM – All birthdates must be entered as MM/DD/YEAR.
- ARCHDIOCESE YOUTH SAFETY COMPLIANCE – Parish priests are asked to review FDF rosters of each dance group, sign them to verify that they are in good standing with your parish, and then submit that roster to the FDF Competition team. A component of that good standing includes Youth Safety Compliance. In order for a group to be considered in good standing, all of directors and designated chaperones must be current during FDF weekend with all youth safety training and screening requirements of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America. Proof of compliance will be turned in to FDF alongside the approved rosters by your parish priest. The Youth Safety Compliance Form is provided by your parish Youth Safety Administrator.
- COSTUME PHOTOS – YOU MUST TURN IN PHOTOS IN 8.5 x 11 size. If you have smaller photos than this you must staple them to a 8.5 x 11 piece of paper.
- CONFLICTS – Do you have a dancer that is a also a director? Do you have dancers in your group dancing for more than one group? Do you have a musician that is also a dancer in your group? YOU must inform the COMPETITION team of this so we can schedule around it. Please include this info on your performance form.
- MUSICIAN CHANGES – It is crucial to email firstname.lastname@example.org about any musician changes you may make. The FDF schedule is built around each individual musician in order to ensure that they do not perform at the same time.