Please join us for the 45th Annual Greek Orthodox Folk Dance and Choral Festival (FDF), February 17-20, 2022, in Phoenix, Arizona at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel.
To reserve a hotel room with the FDF room rates, go to our Hotel Reservations page.
The recently renovated Sheraton Phoenix Downtown is set in the center of downtown Phoenix, near the Phoenix Convention Center, many shops and restaurants, and more.
Event Health & Safety
In consultation with His Eminence Metropolitan Gerasimos of San Francisco, the Metropolis COVID-19 Parish Support Team, the FDF Board of Trustees and the FDF 2022 Management Team have carefully monitored COVID-19 and its potential impact on this event.
While the Metropolis of San Francisco continues to encourage vaccination as the best approach to protecting the health of individuals and those around them, the following COVID-19 safety protocols will be implemented at FDF 2022:
- To access and participate in all FDF 2022 events, participants over two years old will be required to present proof of one of the following:
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination (two weeks after final dose), or
- Negative COVID-19 PCR Test within 48 hours of arrival at registration (home test results will not be accepted), or
- Negative COVID-19 Antigen Test within 24 hours of arrival at registration (home test results will not be accepted).
- A photo ID matching the vaccination or negative test record is required.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Regardless of vaccination status, all participants over two years old must wear masks properly, which means fully covering the nose and mouth. Exceptions will be made for on-stage performers and while one is actively eating or drinking. Bandanas and neck gaiters are not permitted. KN95 masks are recommended.
- Adherence and compliance with all COVID-19 physical distancing requirements implemented at FDF, and any other measures established for the health and safety of everyone in attendance.
You will be asked to acknowledge our COVID-19 safety protocols as part of the registration process.
Proof of vaccination or negative PCR test will need to be presented upon arrival at the event.
As FDF draws near, please understand these guidelines may be adjusted to comply with any changes from Federal, State, or Local health authorities.
Click here to receive an email notification regarding upcoming news about FDF 2022.