- Every attendee must register in order to take part in the weekend festivities.
- Packages range from Full Weekend Package (With or Without Meals) to individual day/night Passes.
- ALL Dancers, Choral Participants, Directors and Musicians MUST register for a Full Package (either With or Without Meals), no exceptions.
- ONLY Dancers participating in the Division III Category may register for a Division III Package (either With or Without Meals). For FDF 2024, Division III Dancers (children 8 & Under) may choose to register for the “No Meals” package for FREE.
- ALL Chaperones MUST register for a Full Package With Meals, no exceptions.
- Children who are not participating with a dance or choral group, and are 4 years old and under are not required to register.
- Registration packages can be purchased on-site. However, it is highly recommended to pre-register during the online registration period.
- All instructors (dance and choral) and designated chaperones must be in compliance with the youth safety training and screening requirements of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America throughout the dates of FDF (2/15/24-2/19/24).
Benefits of online registration include:
- Save money by registering during the “Early Bird” pricing period, which features lower prices for most packages.
- Guarantee your spot at the Sunday Night Dinner and Awards Ceremony
- Ability to choose Parish and Group affiliation, which allows our volunteers to reserve sections large enough to accommodate all pre-registered participants.